Here at the Clifden eco-Campsite we offer modern, clean, well maintained shower & toilet facilities. They come with all the usual amenities, such as hand towels and soap.
In our kitchenette we invite you to free tea,coffee & milk. We also provide pure quality, crystal clear, organically sourced, sterilized potable mineral water that is unique to this ecoCampsite, to all fixtures throughout.
On the camp grounds you can enjoy an 'ecological', 'cluster free' , 'low density' camping environment with private campfires & the benefit of mud free, clean, dry pitches/plots guaranteed, even in extreme wet weather! It is also rare for mosquito/midget insects to appear on site due to its coastal location.
You will not find pool tables, video games, television rooms or a play ground on our park. Our philosophy is 'lets get back to nature & discover a real camping adventure' Here individuals & families can indulge in the beautiful natural amenities that surrounds them, such as the listed EU priority Machair Habitat Site.
The following are additional amenities & discounts offered by this eco-park.
- Private Secluded Beach! 'Safe, soft, white & sandy'.
Yes, this is a 'private beach' exclusively for you, the camper
- Free eco - friendly fire pits, at your pitch or on the beach !
Discover 'real camping' at Acton's with private camp fires!
- Free shuttle service to / from Clifden & Claddaghduff, Park & Camp**!
Bus station, restaurants & pubs, (prebook). N59 Clifden / Westport Rd is particularly hazardous for pedestrians !!
- Extremely Low-Negligible Mosquito/Midget Insect location.
Don't be bitten alive on your holidays, the coastal breezes at our park are a great
- Child Protection Policy !
Safe, Secure Park
- Cluster Free Camping !
pitches are uniquely spaced apart between the dunes !
- Private & semi-private, peaceful tent/motor home/caravan pitches.
Say good bye to 'cluster camping', at Actons eco Park !!
- Spacious plots/pitches.
Guaranteed always dry, clean & free of mud, even in extreme wet weather conditions, NO muddy tents or boots on these grounds !! The sand bearing soil never lets you down ! !!
- Beach/Sea front pitch views !
- Secluded pitches with campfires.
Gaze at star filled skies beside a cosy romantic campfire !!!
- Sheltered pitches with campfires.
- Free Showers.
- Coastal beach walks from park.
Omey Island is an amazing coastal beach walk !!
- Kite Flying.
- Free Crystal Clear, excellent quality approved Mineral Water, sterilized as a precautionary measure !
No need to purchase bottled water. You can hydrate in confidence with our excellent quality approved water. Enjoy the real taste of your Tee & Coffee too !!! Thanks to our sources beneath certified organic sand bearing soil.
- Bio/Chemical/Grey Water Disposal.
- RV/Motor Home Service Station.
Wild Campers are invited to avail of ALL our services, without having to stay overnight on the Park !!!
- General/Recycling Waste Disposal.
- Air Hose/Dingy/Mattress Refill.
- Dishwashing Facilities.
- Iron/Ironing board.
- Shop service.
- Private Fishing Points on site.
- Shrimp & crab fishing for kids.
- Sheltered Harbour
- Mooring* and Slip Access.
- Secure Bike/Kayak Lock Up Barn.
- Dog/Pet friendly.
- Barbeques Permitted
- Free battery recharging.
- eco-tricity 13 AMP power points.
- Scheduled events.
- Local Information/Bookings.
Deep sea Fishing, Horse trekking, Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey etc.
- Free WIFI.
- Free telephone calls to 'Ireland' & 'UK.'!!
- Free Bus Station Pick Up and Return.
- Pub/Shop/Post Office 2.5km
- 15% Discount on Deep Sea Charter Fishing*!
- 10% Discount on Horse Trekking on the Beach*!
- 10% Discount to Kylemore Abbey & Gardens*!
*Additional fees may be applicable for some or all of these services.
*All discountes subject to availability.
**Terms & conditions apply